Monday, March 19, 2012

Ten Long Years of Yearning

Ten Long Years of Yearning

PHANTOM
Ten Long Years of Yearning
Years of dreaming of this moment
When that miracle, that peerless instrument
Plays for me, just fleetingly
Lays the ghost which tortures me, tortures me
Ah, Christine

I know what Hammerstein is paying you, I will double the amount for just one night's work. One night here in my concert hall.

CHRISTINE
No!

PHANTOM
Just one night Christine! One song, that is all I ask.

CHRISTINE
Why should I? For ten years you've let me believe you were dead! And now you lure us here and expect me to do you're bidding, submit to you again... I won't do it! I owe you nothing!



1 comment:

  1. I love how Andrew Lloyd Weber add some of the old music from Phantom in Love Never Dies. when i heard it the first time i was like.... hey i know this music.

    ReplyDelete