Monday, March 19, 2012

Mother Please I'm Scared

Mother Please I'm Scared

GUSTAVE
Mother Please I'm Scared
What a dream, an awful dream
Someone strange and mad
Seizing me and drowning me

CHRISTINE
Gustave, hush it's alright

Come and meet a friend of mine

PHANTOM
Welcome to my world young friend.

GUSTAVE
Your world? Where are we?

PHANTOM
We're in Phantasma, little Vicomte! On Coney Island! A world of fantasy where illusion is emperor!

Tell me where you'd like to go
Tell me what you want to see
Madame please I insist

GUSTAVE
Could you show me if you please
All Phantasma's mysteries
All that's strange and wild and dark
In the shadows of the park

PHANTOM
 You shall see it all tomorrow. In fact, I myself will show you. I promise.

CHRISTINE
Back to sleep now Gustave

GUSTAVE
Why does he wear a mask mother? Is he a magician?

CHRISTINE
Yes darling...in his way...

1 comment:

  1. I knew this want a good moment, but the song is so catchy...

    ReplyDelete